SamsungStar Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SamsungStar Group

SamsungStar Group

+14
jettino92
Sourabh
bonjovigggg
magdymoutaz
gurupreet31
sunnybajaj
JOSEPH90
ronny
Naman
naafilah
subhasish
dicamarques
Admin
18 posters

post your questions and problems here

Admin
    Admin

post your questions and problems here  - Page 2 Empty Re: post your questions and problems here

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 am

gian_javier wrote:I've seen some of the modded patch have "flash player" including the flash games. How can I use it? I already put it's folder on the "res", but nothing happens even I tap the flash icon on the menu.

if the patch able the flash player !! u should activate it !
    restar your phone and hold "lock button" than activate any patch you need !! save and restar Smile
    lion2010

post your questions and problems here  - Page 2 Empty plzzzzzz

Post  lion2010 Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 am

hey man i want to know when i download theme or mod i should creat res folder and put mod in it? and does it have rc1 and apps folder ? or where i can get it?? and when i firm mexil2 i should install iphone theme ?? plzzz reply fasttt good web
    eles7aki

post your questions and problems here  - Page 2 Empty Re: post your questions and problems here

Post  eles7aki Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am

i can't instal themse to my mobile
    please tell me what can i do
    Arfaoui Ayme

Post  Arfaoui Ayme Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 pm

I found a patch that make my star able to read arabic language...i installed it..then i tried to install iNevia but the phone didn't work
    i installed the arabic language again...the phone work...when i install iNevia
    i found the same problem

please i need to know how to install a language and the patch of the menu and the widgets in the same time without problems

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:25 am