SamsungStar Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SamsungStar Group

SamsungStar Group

2 posters

phone unable to start

geniusk90

phone unable to start Empty phone unable to start

Post  geniusk90 Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:49 am

my phone is unable to start and also download option doesn't come by pressing volume down+on+camera key..i had flash my phone with corby pro firmware is there any idea for fixing this...
    Admin
    Admin

phone unable to start Empty Re: phone unable to start

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:57 pm

geniusk90 wrote:my phone is unable to start and also download option doesn't come by pressing volume down+on+camera key..i had flash my phone with corby pro firmware is there any idea for fixing this...

are you talkin' about samsung star or corby ????
    this forum is for star !! and the download option cames by pressing volum down + lock button + switch off button
    geniusk90

phone unable to start Empty phone unable to start

Post  geniusk90 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am

my phone "Samsung Star" is unable to start and also download option doesn't come by pressing volumedown+poweron+camera key..i had flash my phone by mistake with corby pro firmware and an error occurred and then i disconnect my phone,since then it is unable to start is there any idea for fixing this...
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 pm

geniusk90 wrote:my phone "Samsung Star" is unable to start and also download option doesn't come by pressing volumedown+poweron+camera key..i had flash my phone by mistake with corby pro firmware and an error occurred and then i disconnect my phone,since then it is unable to start is there any idea for fixing this...
    don't know !! try to reflash it with MXEIL2 !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:02 am